Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First National Financial, one of Canada's largest mortgage companies issued this market summary today. "The latest interest rate announcement and policy statement from the Bank of Canada make it pretty clear there’s unlikely to be any increase this year. While the economy appeared to be making all the right moves early in the first quarter, in the end, the results didn’t meet expectations. The resurgence of the Greek problem, the growing troubles in Spain (the euro zone finance ministers agreed to lend Spain up to $125-billion (U.S.) to shore up its struggling banks),slowing in the rest of Europe, China and the U.S., and weaker than expect growth at home have the central bank backing away from hints about a hike. Nonetheless the Bank remains concerned about the risk of a housing bubble and a high level of household debt." If you are concerned about your mortgage or whether you would be able to purchase a home in the future contact me to discuss this further. David Cooke your Calgary mortgage broker

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Edwin J Nelson said...

Owning a home is a lifetime goal and I already achieved this goal. Last January I bought a beautiful home in Whitby. I couldn't think that I can buy a home. Because I didn't have enough balance to buy a home. Then I took a mortgage with the help of a very popular mortgage agent names Mortgage Intelligence. They helped me to take the mortgage directly from the lender. Mortgage broker Whitby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home